He will guide you through the webinar on Wednesday, April 20th, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and answer your questions.
€ 95 net/participant
via GoTo Meeting
Among other things, it is topic of various discussions, regulations and causes considerable uncertainties on the part of the user.
In order to rise awareness and to clarify the term "fluorine-free", we have developed a technical information sheet.
We are looking foward to oyur feedback!
Conclusion of the tests:The concentrates can be inducted. The diameters of the suction pipes / hoses may have to be increased/adjusted. We are happy to assist with detailed consultations on the selection of foam agents and suitable proportioning technology.
Congratulations to everyone on the company's 135th anniversary!
We haven't taken the past 135 years for granted.
Thanks to everyone who put their trust in us, thanks for your loyalty and your commitment!
Unfortunately, COVID-19 invited itself and crashed our party.
Please stay healty!
We are looking foward to the next 135 years with you!
The development of environmentally compatible and efficient extinguishing agents based on renewable raw materials has been our focus since the early 80s.
This page gives you an overview of our fluorine-free products.
In particular, our brand new STHAMEX®-Performance 1% F-10 and vaPUREx® AR 3/3 F-15
Depending on the composition of the disinfectant, MOUSSOL®-FF 3/6 can also be used as low expansion foam on ethanol fires with only 3% and on isopropanol fires with 6%. It is fluorine-free and completely biodegradable. Thus, it is an environmentally friendly addition to the foam concept for these special applications and tasks.
• Home office for all staff who do not necessarily have to work on site.
• Limitation of presence of staff per department in order to provide back-up teams and reduce the risk of infection.
• Physical separation of working areas and departments with contact by phone / e-mail only. Where – in isolated cases – this is not possible a safety distance is observed.
• Lorry drivers have no access to offices or any indoor facilities. Processing of paperwork is separated from our main offices and at no time are lorry drivers given access to our handling office.
• Our staff are trained and advised to abide by all necessary hygiene rules.
• Larger meetings and gatherings have been put on hold for the time being.
• Cleaning operations have been intensified in all areas.
• Additional hand sanitiser dispensers have been installed in key areas.
At present, we do not experience shortages of raw material supplies. Moreover, we hold large material stocks in order to be able to supply at short notice. Response times to enquiries and order lead times however, may be extended due to the organisational measures explained above. We are cautiously quoting lead times of approx. 2-3 weeks rather than the usual approx. 1-2 weeks ex works.
Further hold-ups may occur during transport due to additional border checks. Ocean freight containers are in short supply at the moment which may cause extended transport times.
We maintain our 24-hours emergency service for standard products as usual.
We apologise for any cancelled or postponed training sessions or appointments and ask for your kind understanding in these extraordinary times. We are available for you any time on +49 (0)40 7361 68-0.
Look after yourselves and keep well!
Your Dr. STHAMER team
(Image rights: Berliner Morgenpost)
The short delivery times and the 24/7 emergency service can thus be guaranteed despite the high demand for our fluorine-free and 100% biodegradable wetting agents and fire fighting foams.
Our FM-approved fire fighting foam concentrates offer additional benefits. We will be happy to provide you with further information.
Link to the FM Approval Guide
Tel.: +49 (0)40 73 61 68 - 0